Monday, May 8, 2017

Mia L - The Showplace of the South

A title: "The Showplace of the South"
Where and when you made this photograph.
-- I made this photo about mid-September to early-October. I was in downtown Birmingham right below the Alabama Theatre sign.
Why you find it interesting/great/compelling/original.
-- I find it cool that this place is recognized for such talent. I saw many plays here during my childhood, and I've never been disappointed. It's a great place for entertainment and many famous actors have been to this place.
Anything else that gives us insight about how you make photographs.
-- I like to keep photos simple by the glance, but when the viewer takes a nice long look, it makes them think and reflect on themselves about it. Less is more.

No comments:

Post a Comment